This unit has been professionally refurbished by Rankin Biomedical. It has been disassembled, all parts cleaned, rebuilt, and function tested with real paraffin blocks.
Extension springs on spcimen holder, 3.6V lithium battery for section counter, pressure plate
Torque reset, new grease applied to moving parts, bearings, and toothed wheels.
Yes, paraffin blocks
Pass at 3μm, 5μm, and 10μm; retraction set to 55μm
|Condition||Refurbished, Great Condition|
|Dimensions||20 X 17 X 12 in|
|Trimming||Yes, 10µ and 30µ|
- Disposable Blade Holder (Low Profile)
- Universal Cassette Quick Clamp
- Waste Tray
- Microtome Oil, 25ml
- Hex-L Keyset (1.5mm - 6mm)
- Operator Manual
- 1-Year Warranty
14-day return policy
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.