Computer with Autostainer Software
Monitor, keyboard, mouse
Slide Racks (x4)
Reagent rack, 32-place (x2)
Installation and basic operator training
Stain at least 108 slides per day with Thermo Scientific™ Autostainer 360, a fast, space-saving unit that provides flexible options to meet the workflow needs of any laboratory. Autostainers are renowned for their consistency and reliability and are among the most widely used IHC platforms worldwide.
- One to 36 slide capacity, each individually programmable
- User-specified protocols and choice of reagents
- Multiple staining runs per day
- Truly hands-free, walk-away operation with advanced timer functions for overnight use
- Easy, Windows™ 7 based programming
- Modular options with up to four units controlled from one PC
- Complemented by the Thermo Scientific PT Module designed for fully automated, simultaneous dewaxing and epitope recovery (The PT Module is available separately).
- Fast flow software logic enables flexible programming, operator ease of use and control of IHC costs
76 x 67 x 58 cm
1 to 36 slides per run; ~108 per day minimum
|Programming||Customizable; Can be different for each slide; Up to 40 reagents per run
|Reagent Reservoirs||40 (15mL vials)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.