The Leica IP S Slide Printer is a cutting-edge solution for high-quality and efficient slide labeling in histology and pathology labs. With its advanced technology and user-friendly interface, this innovative printer streamlines the process of creating clear and durable slide labels. Lab professionals can easily customize labels with patient information, specimen details, and barcodes, ensuring accurate sample identification and organization. With its reliability, precision, and ease of use, the Leica IP S Slide Printer is an essential tool for any modern medical facility, enhancing productivity and accuracy in slide labeling tasks.
|Product Code||REF IP S|
|Unit of Measure||each|
LIS Interface Ability: Yes
Software: Included; SlidePro
Print Speed: 14 slides/minute; 10 seconds/slide
- Up to 3 magazines
- Up to 150 slides per magazine (450 slides max)
21.5" W x 25.6" D x 25.7" H (without magazine)
35.2" H (with magazine)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.