Cleaning Fluid Cartridge
Ink Cartridge Kit (customer to install upon delivery)
New Print Head
Magazine for Slides (3x)
Wrench, Hex 2.5mm
Null Modem Cable
Cleaning Brush, Large
Unload Trays (Set of 10)
SlidePro by DetangleIT Software
21.5" W x 25.6" D x 25.7" H (without magazine)
35.2" H (with magazine)
|Printer Drivers||Windows™ 10/Vista/7/8 (32 bit and 64 bit)|
|Print Speed||14 slides/minute; 10 seconds/slide|
|Ink Cartridge Capacity||approx. 60,000 printouts or 3.5 months|
|Flash Bulb Lifetime||approx. 150,000 flashes|
|Print Resolution||360 x 360 dpi / 180 x 180 dpi, adjustable|
Glass specimen slide with coated field
76 x 26 mm, max. 1.2 mm thick
|LIS Interface Ability||
Up to 3 magazines
up to 150 slides per magazine (450 slides max)
Requirements for specimen slides
• To reduce the amount of glass dust and the risk of mechanical failures, use only clipped corner slides (45° angle on each corner)
• Slides to be used in the printers must be stored appropriately in closed containers and protected from dust and moisture.
• Positively charged slides stick to each other so they require special handling to ensure reliable mechanical handling by the instrument.
• When the print job is complete, the printed surface of the slide may be handled immediately. Please be aware, however, that the special ink is alcohol-based and exposure to alcohol in
Only standard specimen slides with printable colored edges can be imprinted in the Leica IP S. Printing directly onto the glass is not possible.
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.