The Leica Peloris tissue processor is a dual retort tissue processor that offers fast, high quality tissue processing for histology laboratories. With reagent capacity sufficient to run the two retorts independently, the Leica Peloris tissue processor allows a high degree of scheduling flexibility. Intelligent software lets you configure the Leica Peloris tissue processor to suit your laboratory’s workflows while providing checks and restrictions that help you avoid mistakes that could damage tissue. The reagent management system closely tracks reagent condition. Depending on your setup, the Leica Peloris tissue processor uses this information to select the optimal reagent for each protocol step. It alerts you when to replace reagent so that quality is never compromised, at the same time ensuring you get full use of all reagents. The Leica Peloris tissue processor offers a clear, intuitive, touch-screen interface makes loading and monitoring runs easy, and protocol configuration, reagent setup and other system settings are equally straightforward.
Base Unit (with Peloris II upgrades)
Reagent Bottle (16x)
Spaced Basket (72 Standard Cassettes) (6x)
Reagent Fill & Drain Hose
Wax Drain Hose
|H x W x D||59 x 33.7 x 28.4 in|
|Cassette capacity||600 (maximum) 432 (spaced/xylene-free)|
|Retorts||2 (allows for continuous processing)|
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.