The Leica RM2025 Microtome is a versatile and high-precision instrument designed for sectioning a wide range of materials in laboratories. It finds extensive application in histology, pathology, and materials science for the preparation of thin sections for microscopic examination.
Equipped with a rotary microtome head, the RM2025 ensures smooth and precise cutting of thin sections. It offers a cutting range of 0.5 to 100 micrometers, with easy adjustment using the joystick control on the instrument's front. The digital display provides real-time cutting thickness information, including the minimum and maximum cutting thickness range.
To cater to different materials, the microtome features interchangeable knives, including glass knives for hard materials and diamond knives for softer ones. The spring-loaded knife holder securely holds the blade at a consistent angle, ensuring optimal sectioning during operation.
With its compact and ergonomic design, the RM2025 is user-friendly and easy to maintain. Its small footprint allows seamless integration into laboratory workflows. Safety features such as a blade guard and emergency stop button further enhance its usability.
The RM2025 Microtome is constructed with durability in mind, capable of withstanding daily laboratory use. Its maintenance-free drive system ensures a long service life, making it a reliable and cost-effective choice for both research and industrial applications.
In summary, the Leica RM2025 Microtome is a high-quality instrument suitable for various applications. Its precision cutting capabilities, versatility, and durability make it an excellent choice for preparing thin sections for microscopic examination. Experience exceptional sectioning quality with the Leica RM2025 Microtome, an essential tool for scientific and industrial pursuits.
|Product Code||REF RM2025|
|Unit of Measure||each|
- Cutting range: 0.5 to 100 micrometers
- Cutting thickness adjustment: Joystick control with digital display
- Microtome head: Rotary
- Interchangeable knives: Glass, diamond, and other materials
- Knife holder: Spring-loaded
- Footprint: Small and compact
- Safety features: Blade guard, emergency stop button
- Drive system: Maintenance-free
- Service life: Long
- Power supply: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
|Dimensions||22.8 x 16.5 x 24.8 inches (D x W x H)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.