Reagent Reservoirs (24x)
Reservoir Lids (24x)
Wash Reservoirs (3x)
Reagent Base left side Upper Level
Reagent Base RT Side Upper Level
Reagent Base for Lower Level
Wash Reservoir Grommets (3x)
Wash Station Plug (2x)
Wash Nozzle (3x)
Slide Baskets (4x)
Basket Hooks (4x)
Basket Adaptors (2x)
Drain Hose Clamps (2x)
Drain Elbow Assembly
Water Supply Hose Set
Filter Gasket and Metal Cover
45 (W) x 19 (D) x 26 (H) in
|Weight||198 lbs, without reagents|
|Load capacity||1 to 2 slide baskets (20 to 40 slides), continually, up to 22 slide baskets (440 slides)|
|Program Steps||Up to 50
|Solution Reservoirs||up to 27|
|Wash Reservoirs||up to 5|
|Reagent Reservoir Size||650 mL|
|Immersion Times||1 sec to 99 min 59 sec
|Oven||1 (30 °C to 65 °C)|
Used parts policy
Used parts differ in color, markings, stains, scratches, etc. from what is pictured.
All used parts have been tested and cleaned and verified to be in good working condition. We do not sell any broken, faulty, or non-working parts.
We have a 30-day return policy.
If your items arrives broken, faulty, or does not work as it should, we will either exchange it for a good part, or issue a full refund within 30 days.
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.