Introducing the Sakura Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130 & Glas g2 6500 Slide Stainer Glass Coverslipper Workstation - a cutting-edge solution that revolutionizes slide staining and coverslipping in histology and pathology laboratories. This advanced automated system is meticulously engineered to streamline laboratory processes, ensuring utmost efficiency, accuracy, and consistency in delivering high-quality results for your specimens.
The Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130, with its advanced slide staining capabilities, offers precise reagent application and customizable staining protocols. Say goodbye to manual errors and embrace a seamless workflow with consistent and reliable results for both routine and special stains. This workstation empowers your laboratory technicians by reducing hands-on time, allowing them to focus on more critical tasks and research.
Accompanying the Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130 is the Glas g2 6500 Slide Coverslipper, which guarantees fast and efficient coverslipping with glass coverslips. This automated coverslipper seamlessly integrates with the staining process, ensuring optimal clarity and protection for your stained slides. With this powerful combination, you can enhance your laboratory's slide processing capabilities, providing unparalleled slide staining and coverslipping performance.
Operating the Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130 & Glas g2 6500 is made effortless with the user-friendly interface, enabling easy programming of staining and coverslipping parameters. Customize the system to suit your specific needs and staining preferences, and experience unmatched precision and reproducibility in every run. The advanced technology of the Sakura workstation guarantees accurate and consistent staining and coverslipping, eliminating inter-run variability for dependable results.
Versatility is at the heart of the Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130 & Glas g2 6500, as it accommodates various specimen types and slide sizes. This adaptability makes it an ideal fit for diverse staining applications in research, clinical, and diagnostic settings, catering to the unique requirements of your laboratory.
With Sakura's commitment to quality and durability, the Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130 & Glas g2 6500 are built to withstand heavy laboratory use, ensuring reliable and consistent performance over time. Embrace the future of histology with this advanced, automated solution that optimizes productivity, enhances accuracy, and delivers exceptional results.
Upgrade your laboratory's slide staining and coverslipping capabilities with the Sakura Tissue-Tek Prisma 6130 & Glas g2 6500 Slide Stainer Glass Coverslipper Workstation. Embrace the power of automation to elevate your laboratory's performance to new heights, bid farewell to manual slide processing, and embrace precision and efficiency for all your staining needs. Trust in Sakura's cutting-edge technology to enhance your histology and pathology processes and achieve excellence in every aspect of your laboratory operations.
|Product Code||REF 6130-6500
|Model||Prisma 6130/ Glas g2|
|Unit of Measure||each|
Throughput: Up to 530 slides per hour
Number of reservoirs:
Start - 1 to 3 stations
Reagent - 31 to 51 reservoirs
Drying - 0 to 2 stations
Wash - 0 to 4 stations (8 programmable steps)
Heating (optional) - 2 stations
Reagent volume - 160, 260, and 680 mL
Staining protocols - 11 runs continuously loading, and simultaneously running
Baskets - 10 or 20 slide baskets
Loading - up to 60 slides per run
Staining: Up to 50 protocols
Heating: 2 Stations
|Dimensions||28 x 49.2 x 25 inches (D x W x H)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.