- Made of acetal
- 1 mm square openings to maximize fluid exchange
- Unobstructed writing area at a 30� angle
- A secure locking device safely holds the specimen during processing
- One-piece construction just snap apart and conveniently lock the lid into base of cassette
- Easy write-on marking surface for convenient identification
Molded from acetal, these cassettes keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of histological most solvents. The efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage. The one-piece integral lid eliminates the need for separate steel lids. Just snap apart and conveniently lock the lid into the base of the cassette. Anterior writing area at a 30� angle.
Each case contains 3 dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.