- Made of acetal
- 1 mm square openings to maximize fluid exchange
- Unobstructed writing area at a 45? angle
- A secure locking device safely holds the specimen during processing
- One-piece construction just snap apart and conveniently lock the lid into base of the cassette
- Easy write-on marking surface for convenient identification
These cassettes are identical to Series M491 but the anterior writing area has a 45? instead of a 30? angle. The more acute angle makes these cassettes more suitable to be used with some models of cassette labeling instruments.
These disposable cassettes hold tissue specimens very efficiently during the embedding process, as well as in a storage file. Molded from acetal, these cassettes keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents. The efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage. The one-piece integral lid eliminates the need for separate steel lids. Just snap apart and conveniently lock the lid into the base of the cassette.
Each case contains 3 dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.