- Made of acetal
- 1 mm square openings to maximize fluid exchange
- Anterior writing area at a 45? angle
- Large tab for convenient and easy opening
- Covers packaged separately
- Easy-to-assemble disposable cover with a special hinge
These cassettes are specially designed to hold biopsy specimens during the processing/embedding process as well as in storage cabinets. Molded from acetal, they keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents. The efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage.
This model differs by the special hinge that holds the base and cover together. The hinge design configuration allows for multiple opening and closing of the lid.
Each case contains two dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes and one dispenser box of 1000 covers.
|Cassettes and lids packaged separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.