Pump Tubing (3x)
Under Platen Tubing (3x)
Weight: 39 lbs.
(W x D x H): 17" x 19" x 8"
The Bayer / Siemens Hema-Tek 2000 slide stainer provides a continuous-feed loading platform that eliminates wasted time associated with batch staining methods. Correct first-time staining means less duplicated work.
The pilot light indicates when remaining solution is sufficient for only 20 slides. Main functional components are spiral conveyors and three peristaltic pumps.
Pumps deliver fresh reagents in precise volume for every stain while the platen provides uniform stain from field-to-field and slide-to-slide with stain and buffer mixing accurately and uniformly.
Slides are immediately available for viewing upon completion of staining, and the rinse reagent contains the optimal alcohol concentration for proper slide drying. Dials, located on front panel, allow for wide variation in stain intensities to suit individual needs. The Hema-Tek 2000 slide stainer stains 60 slides per hour.
The Bayer / Siemens Hema-Tek 2000 slide stainer uses disposable, prepackaged stain, buffer, and rinse solutions. This stainer is simple to maintain.
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.