How to Make a Return or Exchange
30-day money-back guarantee return period from the date of shipment. Any return outside of the 30-day return period is subject to a 15% restocking fee, and requires an approved Rankin RMA number. If the item(s) are under warranty and are faulty or damaged, we will repair or replace the items per the warranty agreement. For items that are replaced, return of the faulty or damaged item(s) is required.
How to make a return or exchange
- Email email@example.com with the subject line "Return" followed by your order number. Ex: "Return #1234".
- Once the return is approved, you will receive an RMA form from customer service.
- We will issue you a return label via email.
- Print out the return label, put it on the packing (if you have the original packaging, that is ideal), and drop it off at the applicable carrier site.
- Once we receive the item back, we will apply the refund to the payment method you originally used, or via check. Refunds are typically issued within 30 days, but can sometimes take up to 90 days.
- If you do not receive your refund within 30 days of sending your item back, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (877) 882-3679.