Revolutionize Your Glass Coverslipping Process with Tissue-Tek? Glas? g2 Glass Coverslipper
In the realm of histopathology and cytology, the Tissue-Tek? Glas? g2 Glass Coverslipper emerges as a game-changer, breathing new life into traditional coverslipping techniques. Designed to replicate the meticulous precision of hand coverslipping while incorporating cutting-edge automation, this innovative device guarantees flawless coverslip placement, unparalleled clarity, and a bubble-free finish. Elevating your laboratory's workflow, the Tissue-Tek Glas g2 redefines coverslipping with its unmatched reliability, minimal maintenance requirements, and the capacity to process an impressive 400 slides per hour.
At the heart of the Tissue-Tek Glas g2 lies a marvel of automation, harnessing the latest technological advancements to ensure each slide undergoes perfect coverslipping. The system's versatility is exemplified through the storage of up to 9 customizable programs. These programs accommodate various coverslip sizes, speeds, and mounting medium volumes, allowing for seamless handling of diverse specimen types and applications. Furthermore, the flexibility to make real-time adjustments to mounting medium volume and coverslipping speed without interrupting the process underscores the device's user-centric design.
The convenience of Tissue-Tek Glas g2 Coverslips, preloaded in disposable holders, ushers in a new era of efficiency for your laboratory. Available in 40, 50, and 60 mm lengths, these coverslips eliminate the hassles associated with transferring fragile coverslips to reusable holders, thus streamlining your workflow and reducing the risk of breakage.
Unlock unparalleled synergy by seamlessly integrating the Tissue-Tek Glas g2 Glass Coverslipper with the Tissue-Tek Prisma Plus stainer. This synergy transforms your laboratory into a hub of productivity and automation, spanning from slide baking to slide drying. The result? A fully automated, walkaway staining process that optimizes efficiency and precision. With the ability to coverslip additional baskets with IHC and special stains independently while the stainer operates at peak speed, the Tissue-Tek Glas g2 Glass Coverslipper amplifies the potential of your laboratory manifold.
Bringing the concept of convenience full circle, the Tissue-Tek Glas g2 Glass Coverslipper's unload carousel is equipped to house up to 240 slides. This thoughtful design not only minimizes the frequency of unloading small batches of coverslipped slides but also provides on-board storage for added efficiency.
In an era defined by automation and precision, the Tissue-Tek Glas g2 Glass Coverslipper stands tall as an embodiment of innovation. By seamlessly blending the art of traditional coverslipping with state-of-the-art automation, this device redefines the boundaries of efficiency, accuracy, and convenience in your laboratory's workflow. Embrace the future of glass coverslipping ? embrace Tissue-Tek Glas g2.
|Tissue-Tek glas g2 6500
|Unit of Measure
Acceptable dimensions for cover glass:
Slide size: 1 x 3 ? (25 x 75 mm)
Thickness: 0.9 to 1.2 mm
Dimensions of coverglass:
24 (width) x 40, 50, 55, 60 (length) mm
25 (width) x 40, 50, 55, 60 (length) mm. If 25 mm wide cover glasses are used, the system may have to be readjusted.
|29.5" x 24.4" x 29.5" (W x D x H)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.