The design of the Leica CM1850 cryostat incorporates the proven excellent features of its predecessor, the Leica CM1800, but the additional emphasis was placed on power saving, increased efficiency and operator safety. The result is a versatile cryostat with optimized cooling system, rapid specimen freezing and smooth specimen orientation for the high-quality sectioning demanded in routine histology and clinical pathology. Up-to-date technology with an ergonomic design ? for quick and safe sectioning.
|Product Code||REF CM1850|
|Unit of Measure||each|
Cooling: -30 to -35?C Max (Cryo chamber)
Specimen Head Cooling: No
Quick Freeze Shelf: 10 disc spaces (-45?C max)
Sectioning: 1 to 60 ?m: 1 ?m increments from 1 to 10 ?m 2 ?m increments from 10 to 20 ?m 5 ?m increments from 20 to 60 ?m
|Dimensions||28.7 x 28.7 x 44.8 inches (D x W x H)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.