H x W x D: 44.8" x 28.7" x 28.7"
Weight: 297 lbs
Cooling: -35°C Max (Cryo chamber)
Specimen Head Cooling: No
Quick Freeze Shelf: 10 disc spaces (-45°C max)
Sectioning: 1 to 60 µm: 1 µm increments from 1 to 10 µm 2 µm increments from 10 to 20 µm 5 µm increments from 20 to 60 µm
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.