With the Leica Peloris II Tissue Processor, your laboratory can enjoy the confidence of high-quality results while addressing new workflow challenges like reduced turnaround times, lean lab processes and same day diagnosis.
The Peloris II is a rapid tissue processor that delivers high quality results for any tissue. It can be operated using xylene as well as in xylene-free mode, achieving rapid processing results using a unique ActivFlo system which generates ideal processing conditions.
Two independent retorts offer laboratories the flexibility to process tissue specimens according to workload demands.The advanced reagent management system of the Leica Peloris II Tissue Processor monitors reagent quality so that it can automatically choose the best reagent station for each processing step and also automatically indicate recommended reagent changes.
The Leica Peloris II Tissue Processor comes with a range of dedicated smart consumables adds extra value with; cassettes that eliminate biopsy pads, solid Parablocks™ wax for easy wax handling, and reagents to completely eliminate xylene.
|Product Code||REF PELORISII|
|Unit of Measure||each|
Processing modes – Conventional (Xylene), Xylene-free
Throughput – 450 cassettes/hour
Cassette capacity – 600 (maximum), 432 (spaced/xylene-free)
Retorts – 2 (allows for continuous processing)
Heating system – ActivFlo, non-microwave, rapid heat
Reagent stations – 16
Reagent volume – 3.8 L (1 US gal) minimum 5 L (1.32 US gal) maximum
Paraffin wax stations – 4 (each station is capable of filling one retort)
Reagent management – Concentration, cassettes, days, cycles
Operating voltage – 100 to 120 V~ 220 to 240 V~
Operating current (maximum) – 16 A (100 to 120 V~) 10 A (220 to 240 V~)
Mains frequency – 50/60 Hz
Power consumption – 1450 W (100 to 120 V~) 2150 W (220 to 240 V~)
|Floor Model||28.4 X 33.7 X 59 inches (D x W x H)|
|Weight||550 lbs (250 kg)|
- Deluxe Tissue Cassette Basket (2x - 150 cassettes each)
- Reagent Bottles (13x)
- Activated Carbon Filter
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.