22.6 (W) x 25.3 (D) x 14.8 (H) in
|Weight||105 lbs; 57 lbs (embedding) and 48 lbs (cryo)
Rankin Refurbishment Process
Every instrument undergoes a systemized, rigorous, down-to-the-frame refurbishment process to rebuild each instrument to its original specifications and intended use.
- Instrument decontaminated
- Preliminary inspection of functionality
- Instrument disassembled down to the frame
- Panels, chassis and internal surfaces stripped and prepped for painting
- Prepared surfaces primed and painted with industrial-quality, chemical-resistant paint.
- Labels replaced to original appearance
Refurbishment & Reassembly
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic assemblies disassembled, cleaned, restored, and reassembled
- Worn assemblies, components and parts replaced with new assemblies, components and parts where needed
- New components and parts can include pumps, motors, heaters, cables, belts, O-rings, diaphragms, gaskets, tubing, touch-pads, bottles, casters, doors, lids, fittings, valves, and other parts
- Instrument reassembled to its original condition in accordance to OEM specifications
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Assemblies function tested and adjusted for proper operation
- Full system diagnostic testing conducted
- System tested for electrical safety
- System successfully calibrated with certified materials to ensure proper functionality
- Quality Control testing conducted on established parameters using certified tools and control material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.