- Made of acetal
- 1 mm square openings to maximize fluid exchange
- Sleeved cassettes for use with Thermo Fisher printers
- Anterior writing area at a 45� angle
- Large tab for convenient and easy opening
- Covers packaged separately
- Easy-to-assemble disposable cover with special hinge
Suitable for hoppers accepting plastic sleeves, these biopsy cassettes will load in cassette labeling instruments in one simple operation. Just load the 75-cassette QuickLoad�� sleeve in the hopper and you are ready for printing.
These cassettes are especially designed to hold biopsy specimens during the processing / embedding process as well as in storage cabinets. Molded from acetal, they keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents. The efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage.
This model differs by the special hinge that holds the base and cover together. The hinge design configuration allows for multiple opening and closing of the lid.
Each case contains 10 sleeves of 75 cassettes and 10 bags of 75 lids.
|Compatible with||Thermo Fisher printers|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.