- The Linistat has the necessary features of larger stainers: 14 staining stations, running water and a 13-slide capacity collection tank.
- The Linistat is only 25 inches (64 cm) long a compact answer to H&E frozen section protocols.
- Staining time is under five minutes.
- For situations that require handstaining, the technician may dip through the stations eliminating the need to set up separate staining dishes.
- Shandon color coded slide clips correspond to the colored slides and colored frozen section embedding media, Cryochrome™.
- Fits on top of Shandon Cryotome® Cryostat.
6.25" D x 25" W x 7.5" H
Clearance height: 10.25"
|Stations||14 (up to 13 can be rinse stations); ~15 seconds at each station (speed of motor cannot be changed)|
|Slide Capacity||Single slide continuous load.|
|Power Requirements||110-120VAC, 60Hz, Maximum 2.0A; 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz, Maximum 1.0A|
New Parts Policy
We have a 30-day return policy.
If your items arrives broken, faulty, or does not work as it should, we will either exchange it for a good part, or issue a full refund within 30 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.